skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A tired day...
yesterday I was almost late for work..Reach esplanade at exactly 3 pm. I went out at 2pm missed the bus n waited for another 15 minutes for the next bus bus was so packed with many pple going to suntec city for the IT fair..Some more I was sweating like mad...In a air con bus??..It was heavy traffic along bugis that area...The bus was jammed in e middle..I was like praying not to be late for work..Moreover, yesterday was me working with the boss...At first thought to be very stress working w him, but it doesn't seem to be taught me a lot of things...One of them would be the Taiwan way of brewing oolong tea. The procedure is easy but the action is very crucial..It has to make brewing tea a relaxing time..haha..biz was quite gd abt six hundred. With customers coming at around 9 plus..The boss didn't realize that time flies so fast that it was past 10pm after having tea w his regular customer..Another one came wanting to buy tea as a gift..Take a long time to choose find this n that expensive..But I can understand that..It is the buyer decision process...(principles of marketing) haha..Yesterday was also my first time doing the settlement of e daily sales..It was quite ok..No mistake was made..Perfect but in e process gave me a fright..My eyes not sharp enough..Didn't see where e no.s are..I think e boss also in a hurry to close shop cos need to fetch his family members..Got off work at 1020...Waited for the bus...The bus was packed like sardines...I was like standing.... The bus came from suntec city..somemore single-decked...alamak.more Irritating was there's guy beside me sending songs to his friend..it was real loud n I was beside him..Can imagine that e bus is already packed n so many pple squeezed..It's kind of inconsiderate..But after few mrt stations..it was better..At least I can get some fresh air...I supposed to be off work 2dae.. but last min asked me to replace another colleague as he was placed in another location...actually planned to go ikea n sing ktv but nvm..also means that i'll be working seven days straight from wed...think should stop here..very tired....good night!!! lastly, i would like to wish juile "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
to be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment