Friday, December 08, 2006

2dae was considered e official handover of stocks to the new batch.. Guess wat happened? Remember I mentioned e ‘missing jacket’ in my previous posts, when I double check my jacket the extra one came from my beige colour xl size..i was like very wat..going to kill myself soon..cos I did stock take for e past two weeks..i did count the stocks in the cupboard but I forget to add in the one on display..wat’s wrong w me?? Some more I 2dae very anry w one particular person cos under my in charge got a lot of stocks it is not like within a few hours can finish e stock take…it lasted the whole morning till late afternoon..the new batch taking over me got something on..n also never inform me yesterday at least I can be prepared..whatever..one day to go to be my last day..going to be worry free..

just watched proj superstar 2…the guy I liked was the first contestant to start the ball rolling. He first sang ‘ren cuo’ by u ke li lin. It was a nice song..their singing very good blend w each other very well..judges very impressed w them too. Then le sheng sang ‘xin cui liao wu hen’ by jacky cheung..i was touched when he start to sing..omg congrats!!!! He was the male contestant w e highest score same as last wk..his performance was better than last wk cos his voice finally ‘opened’ this wk..hope he can continue to stay in the competition=)

No comments: