~amkss cny reunion dinner 2007 (02nd March)~
Just came back from the amkss cny reunion dinner 2007…feeling tired and full at the same time…let me updated what happened 2dae…
Firstly, I went on flexi @ 12noon and went to j8 to meet up with Xinyi and Janice…. we went to buy tickets for Norbit first before having our lunch
@ Yoshinoya…tried the salmon rice bowl.. Not bad.. Rich in minerals and vitamins.. lol. Went popular to get some stationeries b4 the show..
After that, we went to watch Norbit by Eddie Murphy…it was a funny show.. Enjoyed it quite a lot.. But I’m really slow.. After watching the whole movie then I realized Eddie Murphy also acted as Norbit’s wife…^_^ then I’m like omg…btw I don’t usually watch English movies.. Sorry.. But I’d like to watch the following:
* Mr. Bean's Holiday
* The Good Shepherd
Based on the trailers I watched.. Btw I liked the background music and ambience of gv bishan..Lol…felt relaxed…but air con quite cold…lol.. The show lasted abt two hours.. When we came out, it was raining cats and dogs.. Lol.. More of a thunderstorm.. Adeline joined us after the movie.. Congrats her results are out.. Not bad.. Able to go uni.. so envy of her.. I still got one more year left to graduate from poly…but time flies in the nick of time.. Without you realizing it.. Sounds ‘chim’.
We took bus to amkss.. Went to ‘chill’ @ the Mac opposite amkss.. Our usual hang out when we’re students then.. Missed the place so much.. We sat there and chat for quite a long time while waiting for Valerie and Shi Wei to join us.. just like we had went back to the past…finally the rain stopped after 7pm in the evening…Vivien joined us too..
Eventually, we went over to amkss once everyone has arrived, we started to register and make payment for the renewal of the alumni membership.. Cos the two year period had passed…the registration was a bit kiosk.. Cos quite many people.. We saw mdm teng, our Add. Mathematics teacher.. she still look as young as forever…missed her too.. the school building also had some furnishings.. Looks much more colourful but I still prefer the way it looks before I graduated... i’m quite a sentimental person=)
Hope they can the hall’s curtains back to green cos it matches with the school uniform.
We also saw the following staff:
*Mr. Tan - Principal
*Mdm Tong - Vice Principal
*Mdm Teng - E/Add. Mathematics teacher
*Mrs. Ismail - Geography teacher
*Mr. Koh - Chinese teacher*
Do note that the rest and team managed to ‘catch’ Mr. Koh cos I saw someone’s back view that looks like him.. haha.. He is one of my favorite teacher=)
The registration took almost one hour.. Kind of long…the dinner officially kicked off @ 8pm..We were like playing musical chair cos changed places here n there due to the fans.. It’s quite cold during the night and think going to catch a cold soon.. There was yu sheng for us to ‘lo hei’ but we sat @ a round table without it. We’re refined people so never participate in the ‘lo hei’. Once the host announced we can take our food from the buffet, we’re like happy as a lark...cos we’re really hungry though we had some light food @ Mac previously.. The buffet consists of baked rice, fried noodles, mixed veg, sweet n sour fish, spring roll, fried wanton and agar agar with coconut slices.. Overall not bad.. But we paid $15 for the event like a bit unworthy.. Guess whom I saw?? Catherine, my friend since Sec 1..Long time never see her.. abt 2 years but still keep in contact. At first thought she’s not coming but she came.. Surprised.. In addition, I also saw wei lin. Clement, Eugenia,
There was also a short presentation of amkss from past to present…
The event ended @10pm plus.. Really enjoyed and glad to see friends. Furthermore, Janice helped me n e rest took a lot of photos 2dae.thanks for her help and sorry to trouble you. . I’ll upload them soon!
"The good old days had been there and it cant be retrieved. It’ll always be part of our memories.”
“ 以往的美好時光已不在了,也不能時光倒流,但那份深刻回憶將會深深地烙印在我們的腦海裏。
“以往的美好時光已隨歲月的流逝而漸漸變得模糊,但那份既深刻又永恒的回憶將會深深地烙印在我們的腦海裏。”
“We will meet each other if Fate do not make fun of me, just let it happen naturally. Our hearts had felt? Thank you for giving me this chance.”
“如果命運不再捉弄我,我們縂有一天會在遇見彼此,就讓它順其自然吧。 你我的心是否感受到了嗎?謝謝你給了我這個機會。”
~blue sky signing off @ 0010am~
No comments:
Post a Comment