23/08/07 (Thursday)
Hello!! Long time never updated my blog le...cos busy with projects, tests and exams=)
2dae had my ps paper..it was e last paper..so happie..
Finally.. EXAMS ARE OVER!!!
After my exams ended, went to meet my LO for my attachment briefing…quite short…
Initially I wanted to go home n sleep cos quite tired 2dae it was an early paper..830am…till I called miki then I realized that they are going out..so went out with them lor..haha
I meet up with Janice first then go bugis meet miki… After that went sim lim sq cos Janice want to buy web cam n miki want cooling pad….realized that there are so many shops selling similar products.. see until eyes blur le..haha
Along e way, felt hungry…after they had bought their stuff.. it’s my turn to look for heels..
We went crystal jade (macau cuisine) for lunch cum high tea…served by the same waiter as previous occasions.
Hello!! Long time never updated my blog le...cos busy with projects, tests and exams=)
2dae had my ps paper..it was e last paper..so happie..
Finally.. EXAMS ARE OVER!!!
After my exams ended, went to meet my LO for my attachment briefing…quite short…
Initially I wanted to go home n sleep cos quite tired 2dae it was an early paper..830am…till I called miki then I realized that they are going out..so went out with them lor..haha
I meet up with Janice first then go bugis meet miki… After that went sim lim sq cos Janice want to buy web cam n miki want cooling pad….realized that there are so many shops selling similar products.. see until eyes blur le..haha
Along e way, felt hungry…after they had bought their stuff.. it’s my turn to look for heels..
We went crystal jade (macau cuisine) for lunch cum high tea…served by the same waiter as previous occasions.
wat to eat??
Ordered yang zhou fried rice, beancurd with pepper and salt. Wanted watercress soup but e waiter recommended apple fish soup…and it was GREAT!!!! I loved it very much.The soup was bolied to a extent that the apple turned brown (something similar) and the fish too [refer to e pic]…it also include red dates, pork, ‘gan bei’ – my fav…so nice and e flavours blended well…miki ordered pumpkin, apple pork chop baked rice while Janice ordered seafood baked rice…both are not bad can give it a try…first time that I couldn’t finish the food..felt bad..the waiter still ask for feedback about his recommendation of the soup…chat and took pics..had a great time..lol…I was really full till my stomach bloated..
apple fish soup..yummy^-^
my lunch=)
After that went window shopping while to digest e food, I went to ‘window-shop’ for heels for my attachment.. Janice became my photographer.. haha..i tried many pairs until I lose count and don’t know which is the best one…felt bad the sales person may think this person keep on trying shoes.. crazy ar.. miki n Janice also provided me with comments.. Appreciated it very much..
~1+1+1=3~
~janice (e photographer) n me~
After e meal and preparation of exams both miki n Janice seems tired…’battery running low’…haha..and it was home sweet home…
Starting my attachement on mon..will be ‘separated’ from my clique for three months as well as xxx….
No comments:
Post a Comment