Saturday, September 22, 2007

my 90th post le..haha
~22nd September 2007 (sat)~
handled a call from US..i had been to many countries over the phone..haha..from
Philippines->Melbourne->Hong Kong->US
~21st September 2007 (fri)~

Went for a haircut after work with my sis..felt lighter..looking forward to celebrating janice’s bdae this sun..yeah!!!!

~20th September 2007 (thur)

Worked overtime but exclusive of ot pay…haha.. everyone else all leave le expect me..went city plaza with my family for shopping and dinner..bad eyes…tempted by a bag and my mum bought it for me. Thanks mum for the bag and watch =)

~19th September 2007 (wed)~

Complimented by taxpayer^_^

~18th September 2007 (tue)

Scolded by taxpayer until…so embarrassed

~17th September 2007(mon)

Angered by taxpayer until got headache and vomited…

~15th September 2007 (sat)~

Came back from work and was very tired.. Almost cannot wake up 2dae..Really exhausted.. Went to work in the morning…not so many calls today. Handle about six calls mostly on general enquires still can manage but I always faced with clearance cases.. I managed to seek understanding with one of the sup….after work went home..See people in the train going out or shopping suddenly no mood at all lor just want to go home and sleep ^_^.

Was he there at some central mrt interchange station…have we meet/our hearts felt??

Guess what after I settled down and have my lunch, I was reading u weekly on my bed and time seems to fly so fast today that I gradually fell asleep (with my hair wet and sunny afternoon) and woke up around 7pm…think got two to three hours ba..Haha..

After that, went out with my family to j8 for dinner and shopping..
Quite surprised for the outcome we actually spent a long time at bhg [previously known as seiyu - this name sounds better than the one from a retail student pt of view..only making a comment, mgt don’t take it to heart=)]. I still prefer the bhg at bugis quite big and more variety..After shopping at bhg, we head down to the atrium where all the moon cake stalls are..Tried a few and bought moon cakes (durian and black gold durian- all is D24!!!) from home’s favorite - sounds familiar?? It is actually the cny cookies bought from personal selling this yr..Haha..Must really give it a try. It is very tasty..Free advertising…guess who I saw there? Emily, my sec sch friend she’s working as a promoter for a particular brand of mooncake (cui xiang ting) something like the teochew style - yam it is very nice when u eat it hot-Janice should know..lol.. Also saw a sec sch teacher with her family though she never taught me b4 - a familiar face…

After that went to crystal jade kitchen for dinner (yup, again). Had a great meal there by the time we start to eat it was like 9pm plus..2dae the time files really fast to my amaze. The last time we ate there was on my bdae.. Almost three months later back there again..Haha.. But to my disappointment, the restaurant don’t have the apple fish soup..Think only the crystal jade Macau cuisine then have=)

***Home sweet home***

~14th September 2007 (fri)~

Results day..my results meet my expectations at least I passed every module.. although I was satisfied with my results but was feeling down cos I handle an overseas call from hong kong..so far it has been settled but is the follow up. I’m not sure if I’ve said the right thing and I promised I’ll try my best to see if I can process her request..anyway I don’t want to mention it le…let’s c how on mon ba..think I got the ‘honor’ to handle overseas calls..previously was Melbourne and Philippines. And I’ll handle two similar cases in a particular day..haha..hope that everything will go smooth sailing and happy working with my colleagues:)

~09th September 2007 (sun)~

I particular liked this day..in Chinese it meant eternity forever (chang chang jiu jiu…It would be better if it is in the year 2009 - 09/09/09)..
went to watch the four Asian divas ( Frances yip, Anita Sarawak, Maria Cordero and Elisa Tan) concert with the sponsorship of my mum^_^…one word to describe the concert- BRAVO!!! Four powerhouses almost made me deaf after the concert ended. All of them had strong lung power mah..the combination of them made me high from the start to the end. Long time never experienced such a fantastic and thrilling concert. Some pics taken before the concert..having a walk around the stadium.. liked the ambience there suitable for couples..loved the sea breeze there=)
~take 1~
~take 2~
does this bridge seems familar to u??
it is normally where drama serials are flimed..e popular spot for couples..but the day i went was a sun so a lot of families with kids:)

Btw, I also want to watch fish leong’s concert..the tickets are on sale now!!! It is on the 29th December 2007 (sat) @ indoor stadium. The theme this year is let’s celebrate valentine’s day! (early valentine’s day celebration with your loved ones.) I was hoping that someone will ask me out for the concert [think too much le…] as I like fish leong’s songs very much..her songs are very sentimental…

FISH LEONG [TODAY IS OUR VALENTINE’S DAY]

SINGAPORE CONCERT 2007

梁靜茹 [今天情人節] 2007 新加坡演唱會
date: 29th december 2007
time: 8pm
venue: singapore indoor stadium

Missing him deeply…

No comments: