~01/12/2007 (sat)~
Welcome to the first day of the last month of the year 2007..haha=) how fast time flies another 30 more days to the year 2008!!
I went out with miki and Adeline to bugis for lunch. We had lunch @ Wong kok Hong Kong café. The food there is average and not bad la. Miki n ade also had the same feeling towards the menu. There are a lot of variety to choose from until we don’t know what to eat..haha.. I ordered minced pork potato rice and one stocking milk tea. In overall not bad but not used to the tea (w/o milk). Miki ordered nissin maggie mee w pork dices and a capis peach (I liked it^_^). Adeline orderd honey peach cheese pudding and stocking milk tea. We shared vegetable dumplings too. In my opinion, I still prefer crystal jade (loyalty customer..haha). I’d still recommend you all to have a try and maybe you can find your favourite dishes there!!!
After lunch, we went shopping. Miki was looking for spectacles, ade looking for wrapping paper for her textbooks and I looking for a new wallet=) ade had something on and need to go off early. Miki and I continue our shopping trip. We went bhg to look for my wallet and one managed to capture my attention - carlo rico=) quite nice but still indecisive on whether to buy or not. In order not to limit to one option, we went to wallet shop and there are also few nice designs I liked but not my type cos I got quite a number of things to put haha:) thanks to miki’s advice.
After that we took train to toa payoh cos miki was looking for spectacles, I recommend her to the shop where I do my spectacles. On the way, guess who I saw? My sec 1 friend but she like never saw me like that..hope she still remember me=). Meanwhile I also adjusted my spectacles as the slides a bit loose=) quite embarrassed cos miki did not find the specs there to her liking…before that already told the boss until like he can do a business with her -_- hope that boss wont mind=)
After shopping, both of us were like thirsty and went to swensens for a break=) ordered fries and topless five=). Ice cream really a good de-stress food..haha.. felt better after eating the ice cream and a great time chatting with miki=) thanks miki for the treat^_^ I was like telling miki I want to buy the wallet we saw @ bhg. .but from there go bugis like very far, so we decided to go bishan’s bhg.
I finally bought the wallet and plus a paul smith rose perfume for my mum.(cos she brought me one the last time; in a star shape - Angel) The feeling is quite funny after buying. By right I should feel happy but I felt uneasy perhaps this is what we called cognitive dissonance (need some form of assurance) =) later accompanied miki to popular to buy stationeries.
Both of us had brought our stuff and is time for home sweet home=) quite tired after the outing but at least my mood had become better and not to think of the projs, tut etc for temporarily.
Too lazy to wait for bus so took a cab home…hope my mum would like the perfume I bought.
Once again, thanks miki and ade for accompanying me. I had a great time and enjoyed it very much=)
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment