Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time cos was busy with my exams and my sis wedding..

But now I have been officially free – finished my final sem exams and helping out at my sis wedding=)

Time really files as quick as a wink…3 years had past and I ‘graduated’…to my amaze. Suddenly had these feeling of don’t know wat to do.. should I say helpless?? Lol..i was looking forward to the four to five months of freedom that I had got after exams but when the time came..you’ll be like stuck there don’t know wat to do…

Everyone will be going their separate ways.. going to miss them and all my classmates.. had joy and laughter with them for the past three years..we must keep in touch and meet out more often..

Here are the pics taken @ mrs lee house during cny..the last time we visit her was in the year 2006..haha


thanks janice for e pics=)

here re my class pics taken on my last paper -- last day we meet



No comments: