Hello!!
how fast time flies..my break finished..this entry is posted during my break..b4 my pc auto shut off..over e week..i went genting..i knew it's e nth time..haha..went to c air justin concert..nt bad although most songs are canto..encore twice..oh yeah..high until crazy...also saw three ferrari n one lamborgni..here are e pics..
this was taken from my room's window..on e 3rd day..my hand was shaking..scaring that my hp will drop all e way down..
My blog needs some updates..here they are..
I’m currently having my one week break cos I finished my final exams for fall sem part 1..how time flies.. seven weeks just gone like tt..i was like still having orientation then and now finished part 1..haha..
The final exams were the last three days of e wk..
Wed – intro to hospitality..the 12 marks question was kind of stuck..lol..
Thur – English exam; essay on good shopping habits to have..
It was the last day of teaching for Ms. Margaret at sg campus before going back to the main campus
Fri – hospitality purchasing ,,the paper was easy..to my surprise..haha..
All of us were in super high spirits as exams are over..had early lunch w joe, chris, Yvonne and shi hui @ the Manhattan the fish market @ ps..the group od us will always be high whenever we walked to ps..haha..my sch is like conveniently located in the central area..i can go bugis within minutes, suntec/marina sq/ps/Chinatown within walking distance…their food was not bad..slightly better than fish n co. this is my first time trying and I would give 8/10..we ordered one seafood platter for two and a family platter for three..i shall take you through the pics I taken..lol..
We also drop by café cartel where zhi ming was working @...
I didn’t join them for arcade cos I was in a hurry to go home to attend some matters..hope they had fun..
Reached home and the weather was super hot..changed my bedsheet..washed all the clothes..lol..
Next, I visited Four Seasons Hotel Singapore on Tuesday. The visit was organized by unlv hotel association. I was there to attend a speech on customer service by Mr. Isadore Sharp, founder of Four Seasons Hotel. His speech was priceless and it was a rare opportunity to meet him at such events. Here are some pics to share..

Here re pics of the wine appreciation I attended:)
I also went for A*Mei Star Encore concert..her concert was high and bravo…excellent!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment